NBA 2K23 – Tall, Strong Centres Worth Paying Attention To
Cheap 2K MT can now be found at MTStacks every single day, so make sure to bookmark the website for you to visit it again once NBA 2K23 comes out!
It’s fun to predict the next best players in NBA 2K23, and right now, it is time for us to select the next Centres that might be ranked as the best in the upcoming game. Talented Centres are immensely important players that can be the difference between two (2) opposing teams vying for the win in the NBA.
Right now, NBA 2K23 is the next instalment of the franchise, but little news have been shared regarding the possible players that might be ranked highly in the new game, especially Centres.
Since that is the case, it might be worth a shot for us to predict five (5) of the best Centres that could be leading the charts come September 2022.
If you’re on board too, here are the players that we expect to be the best Centres in NBA 2K23:
Five (5) Best Centres Predicted
- Joel Embiid (Philadelphia 76ers)
- The 28-year old Cameroonian-French basketballer was the highest-rated Centre in NBA 2K22, and is likely to retain the spot this time around after his new league scoring record last season.
- Nikola Jokic (Denver Nuggets)
- Another fantastic foreign player, Nikola Jokic is up there amongst the NBA’s best. Last time out, he was awarded the NBA Most Valuable Player honour for the second consecutive season, proving his outstanding prowess.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Minnesota Timberwolves)
- Lovingly dubbed KAT due to his long name, Towns is the American basketballer next in line. He might suffer a dip in overall rating due to some mediocre performances last season after coming back from injuries and health problems, but he should still be up there amongst NBA 2K23’s elites.
- Rudy Gobert (Minnesota Timberwolves)
- Although now a Timberwolves player, Rudy Gobert was formerly a Utah Jazz key player, and his achievements of recording the highest rebound per game and inclusion inside the NBA All-Defensive First Team last season mean that he will likely continue to be rated highly.
- Bam Adebayo (Miami Heat)
- Adebayo is still considered a young talent at the age of 25, but he has already made a name for himself in the NBA due to his impressive scoring feats around the hoop and unbeatable physical demeanour, earmarking himself amongst the possible top 5 Centres in NBA 2K23.
Now, there are also other awesome players that might surprise us, like Deandre Ayton (Phoenix Suns) and Clint Capela (Atlanta Hawks), but for the moment, these five (5) professional players are the ones to watch out for.
Are you excited for NBA 2K23? If you’re looking for the best place to find cheap NBA 2K MT Coins for sale, make sure to visit MTStacks for all the latest deals and discounts today!